Pope John Paul II Sites
One of the well-known Polish people in the world is Pope John Paul II whose activity had a big impact on the geopolitical relations in the 20th century. The city where he spent a relativley long part of his life was Krakow. We offer you a tour around places which are closely related with the pope. During our tour you will see suh places as:
- the Wawel Cathedral with the Papal Hall,
- theFranciscan Basilica and the Archbishops' House with a famous „papal window”,
- The Archdiocesan Museum,
- Blonia meadows where millions of pilgrims gathered to listen to Pope's words,
- The Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Lagiewniki and
- The monument to John Paul II in front of the famous Arka Church in Nowa Huta District.
We provide a pickup and a drop-off from your hotel, an English-speaking guide.
Tour duration: up to 4 hours.
Other languages: Spanish, German, French, Italian are available on request.
- 480 PLN (1-2 persons)
- 170 PLN per person (3-5 persons)
- contact us (6 persons or more)
- *entrance tickets are included in price