We will take you to a capital city of Poland. Warsaw is the biggest city in Poland which offers many attractions, from historical monuments, cultural events, to high-quality gastronomy, modern venues and really metropolitan atmosphere. Let us take you for a comfortable full day tour to Warsaw from Krakow. Our professional guides will show you the most important and interesting sites such as: The Old Town, The Royal Castle, The former Jewish Ghetto. You will take a walk along The Royal Route and reach The Royal Park called Łazienki (The Baths) which is known for unique architecture of 'Palace on the Water'. You will have chance to learn more about Warsaw's history looking at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 and the Monument to the Victims of Katyn.
Ticket price includes:
- train tickets
- guided tour of Warsaw City (up to 4 hours)
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Krakow
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Krakow
We provide a regular tours in English which are available everyday at 06:40 a.m.
Recommended time for a departure from Krakow is 7:00 a.m.
Tour duration: approx. 11 hours.
Price with English-speaking guide:
- 850 PLN per person (1 person)
- 510 PLN per person (2-4 persons)
- 480 PLN per person (5-6 persons)
- 450 PLN per person (7 and more persons)
*there must be minimum 2 persons to book this tour
We can organize tour i other languages: Spanish, German, French, Italian.
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 560 PLN per person (2-4 persons)
- 520 PLN per person (5-6 persons)
- 480 PLN per person (7 and more persons)
- *there must be minimum 2 persons to book this tour
On special request we can also organize private tour with private transportation and private guide. Price depends on the number of people in the group.