We will take you to a capital city of Poland. Warsaw is the biggest city in Poland which offers many attractions, from historical monuments, cultural events, to high-quality gastronomy, modern venues and really metropolitan atmosphere. Let us take you for a comfortable full day tour to Warsaw from Krakow. Our professional guides will show you the most important and interesting sites such as: The Old Town, The Royal Castle, The former Jewish Ghetto. You will take a walk along The Royal Route and reach The Royal Park called Łazienki (The Baths) which is known for unique architecture of 'Palace on the Water'. You will have chance to learn more about Warsaw's history looking at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 and the Monument to the Victims of Katyn.
Ticket price includes:
- train tickets
- private guided tour of Warsaw City (up to 4 hours)
- pick-up/drop off from railway station in Warsaw and Krakow
- pick-up/drop off from your hotel in Krakow
Tour duration: approx. 11 hours.
We can organize tour i other languages: Spanish, German, French, Italian.
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 580 PLN per person (2-3 persons)
- 550 PLN per person (4-5 persons)
- 480 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)